Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hardcore Kettlebell with Style



Interview with Italian KettleBell trainer Emanuele Mattera


Q - When did you first see a kettlebell?

A -The first time that I saw a Kb was on internet and
it was love at first sight and since then I can’t live without them .

Q -What is your favorite kettlebell exercise ?

A -My favourite exercise among the “classic” exercises, is for sure the Snatch…
The Snatch is a power and an intensity without equal exercise, for sure, I adore it.
But I love a lot to experiment ;)

Q -Why do you Love kettlebells ?

A -I could never not love KBs !!!

I believe that the Kb workout is today the best conceivable training and not only for The big benefits in to sculpt our bodies and those of our clients, to lose weight or to unbelievably increase our strength…but especially for psychological factors that it gives.
To train with a Kb is a continuous challenge…a perfect simulation of the life ….to win against a Kb, to express ourselves in gestures that up to a little before you believed impossible for your body….it’s mean to be able to win in every field of the life.!!!
You can win or you can be defeated.!!!

I not only feel to recommend it to whoever wants to train as a true champion and to have results that go over own imagination but I feel it\'s my duty to recommend to all personal trainers…. an unbelievable tool, comfortable to bring anywhere, amusing to teach and to train, economic and tremendously cool.;)!!!


Emanuele Mattera is a Personal Coach, he lives in Rome, Italy and he works as a Fitness Trainer and is the owner and inventor of the brand Your Personal Coach and will be hosting Steve Cotter certification dates in june
http://yourpersonalcoach-eventi.blogspot.com/

Contact Emanuele @

web site: http://yourpersonalcoach.it

E-mail: info@yourpersonalcoach.it

Interview by :
www.ilovemykettlebell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment