Sunday, January 25, 2009

KettleBell Body Transformation Success




Q & A with KettleBell Success Story Lysias Harris


Q - When did you first see a Kettlebell?

A -I first saw a kettlebell when I started training with my friend Ryan Shanahan


Q -Describe your first time picking up kettlebell and / or your first work out?

A -The first time I worked out with a kettlebell was a learning experience to say the least. I was used to working out with free weights were the key is slow controlled movements so I had to retrain myself to the speed and cardio involved in a kettlebell workout.

Q -What is your favorite kettlebell exercise ?

A -Probably the “clean and press” just because I have the most comfort with it, but the ones that challenge you the most have the best effect.

Q -Why do you Love Kettlebells ?

A -They are always a challenge and there are so many variations. A kettlebell workout involves your whole body, every muscle gets involved in the workout and the next day you feel it in places you don’t even realize you were working out. You think you’re in good shape until you do an intense kettlebell workout and you’re completely out of breath at the end. Also whenever you start to get to comfortable with your workout there is always new ways to change it up.


Interview by : www.ilovemykettlebell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment